Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our Campout

The boys and I had a campout last night while Raymond attended the Evangelism Conference. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed the quality time with my boys!

First, I put them in the tub and prepared our "campsite". Since I am 31 weeks pregnant we chose an indoor venue for our campout. There would be no "roughing" it here.

The boys actually have a tent but I couldn't but my hands on it.
During this time I also prepared our supper. Piggies in a blanket. I know it's not nutritious, but isn't that the fun of a campout????



Here's a sweet picture of the boys eating supper in their tent.


After we ate supper it was time for a movie and popcorn. We watched Despicable Me. I pretended like it was for them but I really like that movie. ;)





After the movie we had our ice cream dessert and then went to sleep. I didn't manage to get any pictures of the ice cream or the boys actually sleeping on the floor but they did! They stayed on the floor all night. However, in keeping with true camping they were up at the break of dawn. No worries...they will sleep well tonight. I will do it again soon, and maybe this time we'll do it when Daddy can participate. While watching the movie Jared made my heart melt. He said, "Thank you for the campout mommy." That was worth it all!

1 comment:

  1. You are a special mom who always makes your children know they are special.

    ReplyDelete