Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Catching Up

My goodness how time flies. It has been over a month since I posted last. We were super busy during December so I took a break from blogging. Thankfully we got to spend some much needed time with our families during the hoildays. I will do a Christmas post soon and share some Christmas pictures.

We are excited about 2012. We can't wait to discover what God has in store. The boys are getting excited about their sister, Merry Ellen,  arrivng in March. They even picked out a sweet color to paint her walls and with Paw Paw Ray and Daddy's help it will be done in the near future. I will post pictures when it's completed. I can't believe it is already only 3 months away. I have alot to do to get ready, but thankfully I have some great help.

I don't make new year's resolutions. I just pray every day of the year that God would mold me into something He can use. Anything good in me is all from Him and I shudder to think of who I would be without Him. I am really enjoying seeking God through Louisiana Baptist Convention's AWAKEN campaign. Even if you aren't "baptist" I'm sure it would minister to your heart. It's all about drawing yourself into a deeper relationship with Christ and seeking to impact those around you.  Check out the website www.lbc.org/awaken. There is a short video and devtional for each day. (It is 21 days long.) A book that changed my walk with the Lord forever is Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It really challenged me to love God with my entire being. If you haven't read it yet I would strongly recommend it. You will never be the same. ;)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment