Monday, March 14, 2011

Reading Fun


I wanted to share a book that Jake and I have been reading. I ordered it last year when he was in WEE School and we are just picking it up to read it. He absolutely LOVES this book. It is a wonderful book for emergent readers or readers who have been reading a while and just struggle. In the book you take turns reading fun little stories that rhyme. We are almost finished with this book and Jake has already asked me to order another one. These are the available titles...

You Read to Me, I'll Read to You: Very Short Stories to Read Together
You Read to Me, I'll Read to You: Very Short Fairy Tales to Read Together
You Read to Me, I'll Read to You:  Very Short Mother Goose Tales to Read Together
You Read to Me, I'll read to You: Very Short Scary Tales to Read Together

 
http://www.amazon.com/You-Read-Me-Ill-Together/dp/0316363502

No comments:

Post a Comment